Codes are fit for absolutely any product on Amazon, Ebay. All the codes that we sell will work on any Amazon Ebay etc sites and they are GS1 confirmed.
After the order, you receive numeric codes in the exel format for the specified Email within 24 hours.
Number of codes – 250 UPC and 250 EAN. Share this offer with your friends!
Attention! Do not expose listings under a third party brand, according to the policy of Amazon, now it is monitored and suppressed! Check registered brands here: https://www.sellerprime.com/amazon-brand-registry-search.html
Note that this kit does not include graphic codes – only the UPC / EAN codes in the excel file. If you need to generate graphic barcodes for gluing on the goods, you can do it in sellercentral when creating a shipment, or use online services.
Free online barcode generator you can find here: http://barcode.tec-it.com
What is UPC code?
UPC code is simply a unique 12 or 13 digit number (EAN) that allows retail sites to easily track the sales of your product within its inventory system.
– How does my code work?
– The UPC code is just a unique 12-digit number that no one else has. In fact, there is no contained or encrypted product information in this code, and there is no official central database of codes and related products. When you want to sell your product in the store, already in this store you will fill in the product information and also the number of your bar code. They introduce this in your inventory management system and so when they scan your product, it calls this and into the information in your system.
– What about Kroger’s / Wal-Mart / Target / Lowes / Home Depot?
– In the process of placing their goods only for these stores, a copy of the GS1 / UCC certificate with the name of its own company on it is required. Unfortunately, neither we nor other resellers of UPC EAN codes can provide you with this document. In this case, you must purchase the codes directly in the GS1 / UCC by applying and get this document. Our codes will work in any other stores in the world, but not in these stores.
– Is any information encrypted in the UPC code?
– No. There are no encrypted information in the UPC barcodes. Barcode is just a font style (called the UPC-A font), which displays 12 numbers under the columns.
– Do my UPC EAN codes have expiration date?
– No, your codes will never expire. When you get the codes, they will never be issued to anyone and they are yours for life.
- Do my UPC EAN codes work internationally?
- Yes, your codes work in all major markets and countries, such as United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, EU, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, India, Africa, South America, Russia, Ukraine, China and many many others..
These codes are usually bought by small sellers because of their price availability – for sales on Amazon under own brand (PL), brand-free (generic), for creating sets (kits, boundles). If you need codes with your company name prefix, you can purchase it only from GS1 directly, by submitting the relevant application on their website. The cost for today: 10 codes $ 250 + $ 50 annually. No other reseller over Internet can do it.
About the author